AdvancedCath is dedicated to providing the customer with the best value service in the laser industry. To do this we will work diligently to meet customer timelines with an open policy on communications, issues, and problems.
Good manufacturing practices and tight process controls are applied to all our customer’s applications. No filler materials are added during the laser process, which removes biocompatibility issues for medical submissions.
- Minimal heat affected zone around weld site
- Fast, repeatable processes for consistent quality
- Contact free prevent stress on materials
- Dissimilar metals can be welded together
- Laser beam can be positioned into tight geometry
- Laser Welded Torque Cables
- Laser Wire Ball Forming
- Laser Welded Catheter Tips
- Nitinol Welding
- Laser Welded Tube Assemblies
- Lap & Butt Welding
- Laser Welded Nitinol Assembly
- Helically Laser Welded Coils
- Hermetic Weld Joints
- Laser Welded Filter Assemblies
Some of the materials that can be welded include:
- Similar and Dissimilar Metal Welding
- Stainless Steels: 304, 316, 17-4, 420, 302, 303, Others
- Platinum and Platinum Alloys
- Elgiloy, NiChrome, Invar, MP35N
Our Laser Processing Technologies Include:
Get a Quote
Fill out this form to get a quote on your laser welding project.
To learn more about AdvancedCath’s Laser Welding capabilities, please contact Mark Dustrude. He will be happy to assist you with all of your needs.