AdvancedCath® is dedicated to providing the customer with the best value service in the laser industry. To do this we will work diligently to meet customer timelines with an open policy on communications, issues, and problems.
Good manufacturing practices and tight process controls are applied to all our customer’s applications.
- Tolerances within 0.0005” or less
- Kerf width as small as 0.0007”
- Process small wall thicknesses as thin as 0.002” up to 0.030”
- Process diameter tubing (i.e. 0.012” x 0.009”)
- Fast, repeatable processes
- Processes cost less than machining or EDM methods
- Stainless Steel
- Cobalt chromium
Laser Cutting / ablation (polymers)
- Require little to no secondary cleaning processes
- Tolerances within 0.001” or less
- Drill holes as small as 0.002” or less
- OD reduction on polymer components and assemblies
Our Laser Processing Technologies Include:
Get a Quote
Fill out this form to get a quote on your laser cutting project.
To learn more about AdvancedCath’s Laser Cutting capabilities, please contact Mark Dustrude. He will be happy to assist you with all of your needs.